Summer Camp Jobs at Long Lake Camp For The Arts
Working for Long Lake Camp For The Arts is an amazing, enriching and rewarding experience you cannot find any where else. We hire 160 staff from all around the world who come together and give children ages 8 to 16 the best summer of their lives. We need our staff to be extremely dedicated to your chosen carrier and as a minimum be part way through your degree or already graduated. Our preference is for education majors but suitable other teaching experience is suitable. The hiring process is designed to find not only the right staff but those staff who will give their heart and soul to the job. This is not a 9 to 5 job, we work long hours and care tremendously about each and ever camper.
To apply please go here and complete an online job application. Also email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including your cell phone number in the body of the email. If suitable we will then have a long phone interview, followed by review of your supporting materials. If you pass this stage we will then call your references. After this an offer may be made to you.
Every summer we have many returning staff but we may have openings in the following departments:
- Fine Arts, all genres, portfolio required to apply.
- Music all instruments, you need to be able to sight read.
- Dance, all styles, supporting video evidence required.
- Circus, previous experience needed, degree is optional.
- Waterfront, previous experience needed, red cross certified lifeguard and boat driving experience is a big bonus.
- Theater Directors and Music Directors. Professional credit for shows essential detailed resume required and music director must submit video audition.
- Technical Theater, currently studying degree or graduates and current professionals. Resume required and supporting evidence in video or photographic form.
- Sports, currently on sports degree or graduated, previous coaching experience. For horse riding coach experience owning horse or caring for horses and teaching is desirable.
- Maintenance, must have a clean driving license and previous construction or maintenance experience.
- Kitchen, a culinary degree is a benefit but great work experience is suitable also. Previous commercial kitchen work is desirable.
If you have any questions or do not see a job you hope we have please call Geoff Burnett at 914-693-7111 or email here.