A summer camp with time to just be yourself!
We understand our campers need to take time out from their very productive schedules. So we have built into our day time just to be you, to be with friends, be a kid and be relaxed. the video above shows our campers just being themselves without the pressures of the real world. Our evenings are always occupied with an exciting event ! Our campers have plenty of freedom to choose individually during the day. In the evenings we bring the whole camp together and enjoy a relaxing and fun activity together from 8 PM until 9.30*
*Campers going into 9th grade or 14 years and up, often stay later at evening activities.
· Sunday Evening our musicians perform for us during our Sunday Night Concert.
· Monday night we have a traditional evening around a large bonfire with All the trimmings of marshmallows and song.
· Tuesday we have a full length movie in our own theatre.
· Wednesday our activity is a "bunk related" evening designed to bring friends together to perform in a variety of situations as a bunk.
· Thursday is an outdoor game that gets everyone running around and having fun, like Apache Relay.
· Friday Night is "Performing Arts Night" where all of our drama, dance and circus workshops show their works in progress, and our video film makers premiere their films.
· Saturday night we have an exciting theme dance while our rock bands perform live. All of our evening activities that take place after dinner provide times when campers can get together in a situation where no actual work is scheduled.
Only Long Lake Camp has an unmatched location with unparrelled activities and warm friendly creative campers all wishing to make friends and great art.
Long Lake Camp For The Arts is an oasis for creative campers since 1969. We have combined the very best performing arts camp and fine arts camp, together offering you the summer of your life. You concentrate on what you love best. Your summer is 100% customizable by you with our help. Welcome to the warmest , friendliest camp on earth.