How to Enroll
Enrolling in Long Lake Camp for the Arts is easy and your payments are 100% refundable if you cancel by March 1st or we can replace your space from our waiting list. Please call us first to make sure we still have availability as all of our session will sell out. We also want to make sure we are the perfect camp for you and your family. We accept boys and girls aged 8 to 16 from any where on earth.
- Please complete the 2017 Application Form indicating which session.
- Mail the completed application along with a deposit check for $1000 made payable to “Long Lake Camp” to:
Long Lake Camp
199 Washington Avenue
Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522
- We will then reserve your space at camp and the balance is due by May 1st those enrolling before April 1st. For those enrolling after May 1st the balance is due paid in full at least 1 week before your session starts.
- We will send you further forms we require completed before the summer, you can download them here.
- The confirmation packet will include a special Golden Ticket just like Willy Wonka!
Any questions please call us at 914-693-7111 and to check for availability as our session will become sold out.